The SiMag single-channel magazine bar loader provides leading profitability for medium and large production. Suitable for loading all lathe types, including standard and swiss type lathes. The robust machine construction in collaboration with the hydrodynamic effect within the guide channels feeds the bar reliably and smoothly allowing for a seamless barfeed operation. Short material change over time allows for a higher productivity rate. Offers easy replacement of the spindle liner tubes through an axial slide of the magazine. This machine can withstand material with diameters from 5 to 130mm and lengths of 3000mm, 4000mm, 6000mm, and 8000 mm.
- Designed for 24/7 operation at maximum load capacity
- Remnant retraction available
- Bundle loader available
- Utilizes standard oil. Coolant can be used.
- Guide channels constructed from aluminum housing with bonded wear-resistant and vibration-dampening material
- Operation status indicated by colored LED lights
- Controlled via 5.7” graphic touch display
|Max Bar Diameter
|Bundle Loader Compatible
|Min Bar Diameter
- Other lengths upon request
Other shapes possible please consult the factory.
||200 to 500v, 3 Phase, 50/60 Hz