Our 1/4" 2-way normally closed cam operated valve can be used with a variety of media requiring quick-acting mechanical control. Provides bubble-tight closure even under low-pressure conditions. Constructed from non-corrosive materials allowing compatibility with a wide variety of liquids and gases, ensuring long service life. Features a standard operating pressure of 500 PSI making these durable, high-flow units perfect for any of your high-pressure application requirements.
- For pressures higher than 500 PSI, please consult the factory
- Quick positive control
- Many standard seal options
- Easy in-line repair - saves on machine downtime
- For Air, Inert Gases, Oil, Water, or Vacuum service
- Configurable to your exact application need
||2 Way Normally Closed
||Cast Bronze (ASTM B-61)
||Brass, Bronze, and Stainless Steel
*Poppet Seal is Viton® for better wear characteristics and longer life.
- Molybdenum Disulfide Coated Buna-N
- Chemical / High Temp Service
- Ethylene Propylene
- Steam Service (Consult Factory)
(For further info see Seal Material document)
-30° F to +250° F with standard Seals
(Optional Seal Temperature Range -70° F to +400° F)
Vacuum to 500 PSI
*Higher pressure ratings available, consult factory.