Our Mini 1 valves feature a high-flow and compact design with bodies only 1 inch thick and 2 inches wide, they produce a flow capacity of 1.0 Cv. This 3 Way Mini-1 with Cam Off Center and Spring Return allows for a mechanical machine interface with your pneumatic system. These valves feature fast response times due to the spool’s short travel distance of only 0.30 inches. The spool is made from durable, corrosion-resistant 416 stainless steel with a high precision finish for maximum seal life. Our unique seal-spacer design yields optimum sealing with minimal squeeze which provides consistent, low friction shifting. The balanced spool design provides for true multipurpose capability, allowing the use of dual pressures, vacuum, or other non-standard piping of the ports. Self-lubricating Buna-N seals coated with PTFE based grease allow operation with minimal lubrication at any cycle rate. Non-lube service is acceptable at cycle rates of 18 CPM or less.
- Actuation of small pneumatic devices, i.e. single or double-acting cylinders, rotary actuators, slides, grippers, etc.
- End of stroke/cycle sensing to reset circuit
- Useful in sequencing of pneumatically operated equipment requiring mechanical interface
- Pilot signals for other products, i.e. Lexair Poppet or TUBE-O-MATIC® valves
- Can be used as a pressure selector, diverter, used in vacuum applications, etc
- 2 Way Normally Open
- 2 Way Normally Closed
- 3 Way Normally Open
- 3 Way Normally Closed
Depending on plumbing configuration
||Cam Off Center
||Injection Molded PBT
||416 Stainless Steel
||-20° F to +160° F
||Vacuum to 150 PSI