Our 1 1/4" normally closed high-flow check valve features a large, resilient guided poppet that provides soft-seat sealing for bubble-tight closure, even under low-pressure conditions. Constructed from non-corrosive materials, this valve provides excellent compatibility with a wide variety of liquids and gases, ensuring long service life. Lexair check valves are perfect for applications requiring high pressures (up to 500 PSI standard).
- Quick positive control
- Mounting orientation does not affect valve operation
- For pressures higher than 500 PSI, please consult the factory
- Many standard seal options.
- Easy in-line repair completed in under 10 minutes.
- Seals are configurable to your application
||2 Way Normally Closed
||1 1/4" NPT
||Cast Bronze (ASTM B-61)
||Brass and Stainless Steel
*Poppet Seal is Viton® for better wear characteristics and longer life.
- Molybdenum Disulfide Coated Buna-N
- Chemical / High Temp Service
- Ethylene Propylene
- Steam Service (Consult Factory)
(For further info see Seal Material document)
-30° F to +250° F with standard Seals
(Optional Seal Temperature Range -70° F to +400° F)
*Higher pressure ratings available, consult factory.